6.02.2009

3 and a Half monthS!!

Oh goll it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything!! We have had so much going on :) My favorite favorite thing we have done is move. Lucky me I couldn't do much of the moving! Just the unpacking but we're almost done! We bought a new townhouse in Draper and we love love it! It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which is just enough room for us. We love the location and we also live right across the street from a park which Kennedy is obsessed with! We'll quickly grow out of it soon though I'm sure. It is perfect for us right now. Kennedy loves having her own house to come home to, although I think she's starting to get bored because there isn't a ton of stuff going on like there was at my parents when we were there! But I'm definitely enjoying the peace and quiet and I'm sure my parents are happy to have us gone :)


Today was my dads birthday, HaPPy BirthDaY DaD!! He's the big 45 and Kennedy couldn't wait to go buy him balloons. I had to talk her out of getting him a pinata at the store because she was totally convinced he would want a pinata before we all went to dinner. I wish I would have gotten a picture of my family together tonight but I forgot.


And, finally the pregnancy!! I'm now 14 and a half weeks which is so weird that it's gone by so fast. I am so thankful that I have gotten over being sick. I seriously threw up at least 2 times a day and yet I still managed to gain weight! The first 13 weeks killed me, I was always nauseated over everything and tired. Luckily I have started to feel much better besides just feeling fatter. Oh well that's what happens :) We went to the doctors last week and she said that we get to find out what we're having on June 18th!!!! She took the heartbeat and it was around 157. As she was doing this she goes, "It's fast like a girls heartbeat!" Kennedy of course was frantic and said, "It's a girl?!?!" We both laughed and told her that we get to find out soon :) My doctor is the cutest lady in the world and I can't imagine having anyone else deliver my kids. Sorry for the longest post ever it's just been a while :) Here are some pictures of my growing belly from today! I'll post pictures of our house once I get all the decorations up and everything is all put away!!


14 Weeks!!