1.18.2011

the great great's

it's pretty amazing to say you still know your great grandparents!!
my moms grandparens live up in preston, idaho.
we hadn't been up to see them in quite some time,
and they hadn't even met the little babies yet and hadn't seen
kennedy in a couple years. my cousin decided to invite us up on a day trip
to go and visit them. they are the cutest old people ever. my great grandma has
such an amazing memory!! i am so glad they got to meet the little babes.
i can't wait to go back in the spring time and feed the baby lambs!!

my mom with her grandparents


4 of their great great grandbabies!!
brighton, kennedy, jagger, and berklee


where berklee gets her red hair from :)




connor and my pops


my cute grandma playing with the spools with kennedy and brighton



jagger coloring on the marker board.
i remember playing on that growing up :)




the sheep that my grandpa still has. he'll be {eighty87seven}
and still going strong. he's so amazing


everyone went out to watch grandpa feed the sheep


tina marie



my grandma is amazing at keeping scrapbooks and keeping
track of everything! we love to read them
when we go up and catch up on everyones lives


jag man




berklee and her hillbilly teeth. i love that they're
coming in all funky



my very favorite picture of this little one.
she pulls some of the cutest faces


and of course grandma made lunch for everyone it was so yummy.
i am so grateful to still have my great grandparents!! they're simply
adorable