2.27.2011

day uno


day {1}: recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you
this is my bffe and i. todays her birthday so this picture is perf. we went to the melting pot on friday to celebrate!! i love her she has always been there for me. we'll be friends forever and ever. don't judge the awful blurryness or me trying to look cool. haha :)
15 amazing things about yours truly-
{1} i love my family more than anything
{2} i married my best friend
{3}i have bieber fever
{4} i don't trust very many people. there are just so many fake people out there
{5} i only have a few people i'm really close to. i don't have a problem with cutting dramatic {to say the least} people out of my life. Life is too short for that kind of stuff.
{6} Chelsea Lately is my favorite show. ever. i watch it every night when the kids are finally asleep and ry's off to work. it's my favorite time of the day.
{7} i had my little girl when i was 17. it was the hardest thing i have ever done to this day. but, i wouldn't change anything. we are the best of friends and i look up to her just as much as she looks up to me. she has made me who i am today and i belive everything happens for a reason
{8} my mom is one of my very best friends. she knows everything about me
{9} i'm starting to LOVE to cook. i never used to be able to cook everything. look at me go! ry must be so proud :)
{10} i can't wait for summerrrrr
{11} i am completely happy with where i'm at in life. i don't think there are many people that can say that. people are always wanting more. don't get me wrong i can't wait for a bigger house and all my debt to be paid off, but i am completely content.
{12} i am a very impatient person. i'm working on it but i've come to terms that's just me ;) lucky ry is THE most patient person in the entire world. we balance each other out very well.
{13} my dad is my hero. he has been through so much and is so successful. he can make anyone laugh and i thank him for the cleaning ocd gene he passed down to me.
{14} i really hope jagger walks one day. i mean 15 months is a little embarrassing right? haha lazy little man. i still love that boy so so much
{15} i have THE cutest kids. i have proof. people tell me alllll the time. and they're so well behaved. well jagger isn't but he's 1 so that doesn't count right? kennedy {almost} always used her manners and is such a smart little girl. see, contentment! i'm super interesting right??