5.13.2012

he dropped the f bomb

my sweet little boy said the mother of all words. my dad and ry have the worst potty mouths. my dad thought it would be funny to say the f bomb right in front of jags since he's been quite the parrot lately. we didn't really think he would repeat it. sure enough a couple days later, he did. i was dying. i was laughing so hard { i know bad mom award. again }
jags and i were driving around running errands on my day off last week and we pulled into the driveway once we were all done and i unbuckled him out of his car seat. he walked up to crawl over my seat and stepped on the armrest, spilled my dr. pepper on his leg and said- 'oooohhh fuhhhh'
but it wasn't censored.
one of my friends said it sounded just like ralphie in a christmas story haha ;)

jagger has the best way of pronouncing words.
it's so hard to understrand what he says
but the f word is clear as day.
i had to pre-apologize to his sweetest babysitter just incase he decided to
show off his new word in front of his friends at
grandma kerris.

then this morning i woke up to his cute little face.
i said good morning and asked how he slept.
he looks at me, pats his diaper bum and says
'i shit'
2 year olds are the best ;)