11.20.2012

he's three

jags turned 3 today. totally bittersweet. he had a fun filled day thanks to the best auntie ever. my sister took him and played all day :)

i don't know where the time goes. three seems so big to me. my babies aren't supposed to grow up this fast.

today was filled with the sweetest texts and calls from all of his family and friends. he has perfected saying 'dank yoo' when people say happy birthday ;) we're planning on celebrating on through the week! we'll be doing a lot of fun things until the kids' parties next week.

my little boy is amazing. i am so damn lucky to be his mama. he pretends he doesn't like me- and I'm ok with it ;) the boy loves his dada. the night ended perfect with cake and ice cream and him telling me he's all ready for bed. he zonked out in less than 5 minutes.

happy birthday jagger krew. you are one amazing baby. we love you more than you'll ever know