5.28.2013

my daggoh

'uh mama- look what nookie did'
those words are never good to hear. she pooped all over my room. ugh. i swear if i didn't love dogs so much they would be gone! i cleaned up the poop and then jagger wanted a drink. i told him to go downstairs to get his from earlier. little did i know he thought it would be a good idea to take it upon himself and pour a new one. he comes upstairs and the conversation goes like this-
'mama i spilled. i was gettin a new drink and i spilled downstairs'
my first thought was- ughh puhlease don't tell me he spilled fruit punch on our carpet. he could tell i was super frustrated because his sweet little voice said, 'but please mama don't be mad at me'
prego hormones enter here: i bawled. it made me so sad!! i must just have such a short temper with the kids becuase he thought i was going to be so mad. so as i'm walking downstairs trying not to let him see me cry he just keeps saying over and over how much he loves me.
the kid seriously melts  me. he is such a stinker sometimes but i can't imagine my life without him.

we head up to bed after cleaning up the mess and he is promising me he won't spill anything evah evah again until he's a grown up like i am ;) now we're in bed and he says-
' i love you mama. because you always let me watch michael and sam { burn notice } and law and ordoh'

mmmmm. he's amazing.

ughhh why are my pictures so blurry lately? i haven't changed any sort of setting. and i've been using the same blogger app on my phone. so dumb!!