4.12.2010

{L}ove my Kids



i may be biast but i have the cutest kids in the whole world!!



i love my life. i love my future husband. and i LOVE my kids.
i am so very grateful for our friends and family that have always been there for us.
life has definitely thrown us our fair share of issues but we have {always}
been able to get through it.
i am so excited for what our future has to hold.

kennedy is constantly making me laugh with her wittiness. she is hilarious.
she is too smart for her own good.
she is my best friend.
she is beautiful and she is perfect.

jagger is the biggest chub ever. he is so perfect.
god definitely knew what he was doing when he blessed me with such a good baby.
he only cries when he's hungry or tired.
and he gives me a certain look and it {melts my heart}

i couldn't ask for anything else. i have all i have ever wanted and can't wait to see what else comes our way...
sorry for the mush, i was having a moment.
{L}ove