4.06.2010

Time for some SUN!!



::LoVe::



As you can see, it's time for this pasty boy to get some sun :)

Freak it has been sooo long since I last updated! Jagger is now 4 months old. 4 months!! I really don't know why it has to go by so fast. He is seriously the BEST baby. He is so relaxed and calm, just like his daddy :) As long as he's full he is just so content. 2 Weeks ago he got his first double ear infection :( I felt so bad for him!! Then just on Easter he wasn't acting right so we took him into the doctor again and sure enough he had another ear infection in his right ear. He's such a trooper though and I think we got rid of it all now! Oh, and he weighs 18 pounds and 9 ounces. Some one year olds don't even weigh that much! hahaha we just LOVE our little chunk

Next Friday, I am going to be taking Kennedy to register her for KINDERGARTEN. I can't even believe she will be going to kindergarten this year. I am going to ball my eyes out i'm sure. She is doing great and just LOVES being a big sister. She is so good with jagger and is such a great helper! She is my best friend :)

Ry and I are loving life right now.. Our wedding plans changed a little bit though!! We decided to get married at the Mandalay Bay hotel in VEGAS :) It's just so much closer and we really wanted our families to be able to be there. It's going to be so so so much fun.
Oooooh and i FINALLY weigh less than I did before I got pregnant! Whoop whoop! Took long enough though :)

p.s. does anyone know how to change your fonts to those really cute ones???