10.10.2010

{f}all

i love fall.
the smell of the crisp cool air
baking like crazy
kennedy and i cuddled up every chance we get to watch halloweentown
the witches at gardner village
apple cider
the pumpkin spice candles
sweaters
kennedy's favorite, egg nog :)
there's just nothing quite like it. we are so excited for the upcoming holidays
spending time with our families around this time of year is extra special
i was definitely ready to say bye to summer this year..
my husband.
ry got a new job!!!!!! i can't even begin to explain how excited and proud of him i am.. he will be making more money, and the best part is... INSURANCE!! we have been without insruance for i can't even tell you how long so that is going to be {amazing}
i don't know anyone else that is as amazing of a man as my husband is.
he will do anything and everything to help others out.
he is genuine
kind
sweet
patient
understanding
loving
and most of all...
{mine}
i am so lucky to have him in my life, and my kids are even more lucky to get to call him dad
he always supports me in whatever funky idea i have wanted to do
never questions my dreams and aspirations
he has made my life complete { cheeeeeesy i know}
i.love.him
i have reached a point in my life where i feel everything is meant to be
life is just how i pictured it.
being married with kids.
it gets hard sometimes
but it's always worth it at the end of the day.
there's nothing quite like peeking in on my kidlets when they've fallen asleep
and kissing their cheeks goodnight for one last time.
i am so grateful