10.19.2010

forever and ever

8.10.10
{our wedding day}
it was so much fun, and went by way too fast..
the whole day was crazy
but i will always remember every second
it was beautiful

and perfect

enjoy our day.. me and the bridesmaids getting ready

ahhh i was SO nervous!!

i LOVE my bridesmaids. they are the best girls ever. love you all!!



{caleigh}



getting my flowergirl ready. i love you forever and ever kennedy rian




{my dress}



ew. i promise my arm is not that fat in real life. precious picture though





div>cyd and travis. they're awesome. shakin their bums down the aisle







and me shakin my bum down the aisle!!



i love my dad



husband and wife. i love you babes!!







travis, mumford, nic, ry, shane, sam and adam.

the best groomsmen














it's official now :)



mmmmm i just love you mister!!



kennedy got the bouquet {with help from caleigh}
and she couldn't have been more excited about it






that's the cake. fight. we both lost ha!



our cake that ry's cousin and aunt made!!

it was beautiful!!


me and my dad dancing



then me and ry danced...