11.09.2010

My {husbAnd}

i am EVER so thankful for ryan. he came into my life at the perfect time. he truly is my best friend. he will do anything for anybody. that is what i love most about him. he is the most selfless person i know. he doesn't judge and lets me be me. he supports me in what i want to do and has never put me down. i love how we can be so sarcastic with each other. we get each other.
not many people can say these things and truly mean it.
the way he is with our kids is just heart warming. i always knew he would be the best daddy.
his patience is so amazing, i have never met anyone who is as patient as him. he will wait and wait and never complain. we definitely compliment each other. we have fun doing absolutely nothing together. my favorite thing is on a sunday night sitting and watching the kids play.
that has a lot to say in itself

ryan is the most hardworking person i know. {besides my dad} he works awful hours during the week {9 p.m. to 7 a.m.} and then either goes to school on tuesdays and thursdays from {8 a.m. to 12 p.m.} or his other job on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays in the morning then home to sleep.. and yet, still, doesn't complain.

it's just how he is. he doesn't stay at his old job for any reason but,

"there are other families that need their job, so i need to help the company survive"

that's my ry. if anyone knows him or has met him you know what i'm talking about.
i love that i still get butterflies when we kiss, and how excited i am when i get to see him or go out together.

i know we're meant to be

i love you forever and ever babe