11.11.2010

my kidlets

i am so thankful for my kids
they can drive me so crazy but i wouldn't change anything
i wipe their noses, find the blankies, read stories, tuck them in, comfort after bad dreams
i'm a lunch lady, housekeeper, full time nanny
and i love it
my kids make me who i am today. i can't imagine where my life would be without them in my life.
kennedy is my best friend and she promises she always will be. {ah 5 is such a sweet age}
i remember at the ultrasound with jagger, i didn't want a boy! i wanted another girl so badly because kennedy had just been amazing.
looking back, i wish i would have known what i know now.
i {LOVE} my baby boy
i love the way he spongebob smiles at me when i quickly turn my head around in the car and say i love you to him
he is so much fun and so much different than kennedy
it's funny to me how different boys and girls are
we have 2 of the most extreme genders with our babes.
kennedy couldn't be more girly

and anything with wheels jagger instantly growls and loves to play with it.

i am so blessed to call these two kids mine

i love being their mommy