4.29.2011

rev run

during the day i think of so many things i need to write about. i feel like there is so much going on in our little lives that i want to document since i don't scrapbook. im so thankful for this app on my phone now. I feel like rev run. all my posting ideas come when im in the tub. i went to an arts and crafts store today, one that i grew up going to, roberts. its so cheesy but i was seriously so sad when i saw that it was going out of business :( i think I take it too personal when stores go out of business. i grew up with this store. we used to walk down and buy their gelly roll pens. it was the best. now ive only got the memories :)
kennedy and i went on a date to olive garden tonight. it was packed so we decided to get a to go order and had a picnic in my car :) i absolutely love how it made her day to have a picnic with just the 2 of us. the simple joys of childhood. i adore that little girl. <3
my hubs is sick. i really really hope he doesn't pass it on. kennedy went into grandma kerris today and told her he had a stroke. how her cute little mind took 'strep' to 'stroke' made me laugh a little. today was the first time since ry and i have been together that he has actually gone into a doctor. that's when you know he's really sick :( cross your fingers everyone!! nobody likes a sick family.
aaaaaand finally- the big apple. i can't even express how excited i am that we leave for new york on thursday!! i can't even wait. the only thing I'm completely dreading is taking my 18 month old on a 5 hour flight, 3 hour layover, then another hour or so flight. if anyone has ANY tips it would be greatly appreciated ;)
and those are my thoughts for today.. here is a picture that completely melts my heart-


i don't think mick is quite ready to be done with his baba. that, his blankie and his daddy are what makes his world go round ;)

god is love-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone