5.10.2011

the big apple. round 1

we got back from new york sunday night and seriously had soooo much fun!! i can't wait to go back in 2 weeks :) my cousins wedding was beautiful and i always love seeing my new yorkers ;) it feels like we were there for 2 seconds and then home again. jagger did so much better on the plane than i thought he would. he had his moments but the majority of the flights he was fine. i can't imagine what we would have done without my ipad for him to watch elmo and toy story on. ry said an ipad would be a waste of money. told you it was an amazing investment ry!!




this is how we got jagger to sleep in the airports since i forgot to bring the stroller. leave it to me to forget that, diapers, and wipes.
as we were walking into the airport my mom asked me if i remembered diapers. leave it to me to forget the most important things for a baby. thankfully my mom asked some random lady in the airport if we could have some diapers. we got some diapers and boarded the plane :) an hour into our flight jagger had downed 2 things of applejuice and a dose of benadryl he blew out of his only outfit i had. my poor homeless kid walked around the detroit airport in a diaper and jacket. super awesome.


the rest of the trip went awesome. bring on round 2. oh snap

and here are some random pictures of me and my sisters :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone