11.13.2011

happy sunday

i have so much to do today. {thank you pinterest} and i think i'm going to be brave and go to h&m. i just can't handle it. i want to get the kids clothes sooo bad. you would think that with their birthdays just 2 weeks away i would save what i buy and give it to them then. nope. i am the worst at that. hubs can't stand it. we went shopping yesterday and i have this obsession with wrapping paper { which the best friend does too- someday we're going to be so rich off of selling it } i was in the wrapping paper aisle forever. even worse- it was all half off. i came out with only 2 rolls that time. he told me if it was that easy to make me that happy he would take me to the wrapping paper store everyday ;) i told hubs i can't wait to wrap something. he just smiles and shakes his head. he's such a trooper with my shenanigans.
and- now we're off to go CHRISTMAS shopping!! thank you walmart for your layaway. now my kidlets won't be getting their gifts early ;)