11.11.2011

i'm thankful for our veterans

today i am so thankful for the veterans out there. past and present. especially my cousins, carmen and rhea. carmen is currently overseas and i think about him every single day. i love them both and thank them for what they've done for our country. freedom isn't free. i am so grateful to be living here and have the freedoms i do. i have such a big mouth i don't think i would last very long in another country where freedom of speech isn't implemented. haha :)



today was {11.11.11} i thought something cool would happen. it didn't. 11 has been my lucky number for as long as i can remember. my whole family is always seeing 11.11 except my dad who thinks we're just weirdos.
it was a good day nonetheless ;)

i have a new addiction. pinterest. i don't know where it's been all my life. but it's not a good thing. i seriously could sit at the computer for hours. i have a looooong list of things to make tomorrow.
and i cant.wait.

happy weekend!!