12.30.2011

instant karma

on my first outing yesterday since the most awful surgery my mom and i went to walmart. within the first three minutes there were the most interesting people. my cousin and i always laugh about the people of walmart website so i had to text her. i told my mom i'd meet up with her after i went to the bathroom. texting away- i'm telling my cousin all about the weirdos there. i go into the bathroom turn the corner and almost go to a stall when i finally look up and there is a guy in there {my first thought- why is there a boy in the girls bathroom?} he looks at me and says, 'i think you're in the wrong one' i just smile and say- welp that's what i get for not paying attention! i was dying. can you imagine if i would have walked in on men peeing? so gross. that was my instant karma for talking crap on the people of walmart.