12.18.2011

lucky babes

i wrapped presents for hours this morning. my mom and i watched home alone and went to town. i'm getting my tonsils out on wednesday and wanted to make sure everything was all done. i'm a little bit ocd when it comes to wrapping. if i left it up to hubs he would make it look like it was done in 2 seconds. wrapping just isn't his thing. so for my peace of mind- i just did it all today. now i just get to relax and enjoy the less than ONE week until christmas. or until i'm just drugged up from my surgery to get me through. eeeeepppp i'm so dang scared to get my tonsils out. i hear it's a nightmare. my doctor said to be prepared to be miserable for 7-10 days. please cross your fingers for me!!



my mom, sister, and i got the majority of my shopping done in 1 day
whoop whoop! and then wrapped the next day.
my mom had to sit in the back seat because sis gets car sick.
my whole car was crammed full of presents.
she was a good sport :)



taaadaaa!
and santa still hasn't even hit the house up yet ;)
my babes are so lucky