2.23.2012

nothing like an ER visit

since we've been kind of and kind of not trying to have a baby i've been super ocd about when i'm ovulating. { thank you pinkpad on my iphone :) } i was right in the middle of ovulating. i woke up in pain but didn't think much of it. i went to work- dealt with some crazies there { i swear to you i don't know what some people are thinking } then came home. i laid down and the pain was so bad. i called instacare since i knew my doctor wasn't open. they told me to go straight to the emergency room. i told my mom i'd be fine and it was probably nothing bad. i went to the hospital alone and they checked me in. took my blood, pee, and all that other good stuff. my mom got there and then they took me back for an ultrasound. they wouldn't let me see the screen- i was so bummed! 30 minutes later the doctor came back in and said i had a cyst that had ruptured. bahhh stupid uterus. i have an appointment with my OB on tuesday so hopefully we'll be able to see what we can do. but basically there is nothing you can do when you've got cysts. they either rupture or dissolve. lucky me- they rupture and make me hate my life. ry has had to stay awake this week to be with the babes so i didn't wake him up to tell him that i was leaving. when he got to the hospital he looked at me and said- 'don't ever go to a hospital without telling me ever again' it was really cute how concerned he was :) SO now for today- i'm feeling like a champ. hopefully my doctor will have helpful information on tuesday :)



nothing goes cuter with your hospital name tag than your favorite watch :)