3.14.2012

anxiety central

this selling the house business is ridiculous. your emotions are all over the place {well for me at least. husband stays calm all the time} the offer last night was a joke. aaaand even if we get what we counter offered- we still have to bring six thousand to the table to sell it. ugh. i know it's not a ton of money and there are other people in a lot worse situations, but i just can't justify paying to sell our house. SO bring on the anxiety. i stress. probably even over stress. why can't things just be simple? story of my life. i can laugh about it or i can cry. and i'm sick of crying over the stuff i cannot change.
i can't change things i can only have a better perspective. my mom has always told me- things always work out the way they're meant to. then i got this lovely from a friend today


i have my review today with my bosses.
i'm really hoping it goes well.
mama needs a raise!!
:)