3.26.2012

bleh.

                                                                         negatives-
our house hasn't had another offer yet. i'm kind of freaking out. hubs says to relax because it's only been
such a short time.

i didn't sleep last night. like at all. i never have a hard time sleeping. ugh.

i work everyday this week. i don't think i've ever worked 5 days in a row.

a stupid lady got mad at me at work today. said we weren't warm and fuzzy. {really?? WHAT is wrong with people?} thank god for my great co-worker. she's the best.

positives-

tonights a new night. i'm hopping into bed as soon as i click publish.

i work everyday this week. oh man my check is going to be lovely.

i got the raise i was wanting!! and that means my next check will be even more lovely

aaaand all i keep thinking about is going back to city creek. read about our first adventure here 

now this girl is waiting for me to come cuddle. man i love my babes. 
someone please tell me it's ok that i really like my kids to sleep with me?
everyone just says i'm starting bad habits.
but they're not little forever!!
right? ;)