9.24.2013

7 weeks in pictures

some of my absolute favorite pictures from the last 7 weeks since baby sister has been here :)


the first time big brother and sister held baby sis is indescribable.
my brothers cute girlfriend had them make a canvas print of their hands and a little saying of how much they loved her already. i die. 
it was the sweetest.
there is nothing quite like that moment when i saw them meeting her. 





{ my life in one little picture }






my sister and i went with my dad to an officers funeral
it was so hard to see his sweet wife and son.
i am so grateful for my dad going to work every day and coming home safe.
growing up it's something you just expected.
life is so short and can be taken from you in an instant.
that day definitely made me realize how lucky i am.


baby sis and i have had lots of cuddle sessions. 
they're the best.


she has the biggest eyes when she's wide awake.
we call her bugsy. 
from adam sandlers move- bedtime stories.
they look just like her brothers ;)


'mama! hers looks at this when i move it!'
i love seeing these two together.



elliott loves her uncle connor.
is there anything more sweet than a sleeping baby?
nope.