9.22.2013

life these days

it's crazy
exhausting
and overwhelming all at the same time. 
but i wouldn't change it for the world. my kids are my life. 
ry works graves and has been so dang busy he's been doing 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. luckily i have amazing friends and family for support and help with the littles when i have those- i feel like a single mom of 3 crazy kids- moments ;) 

going back to work is going to be a good break from the full time stay at home mama job. honestly I am looking forward to it. my schedule will be perfect- just mondays wednesdays and fridays { super part time ;) }
i can't wait to see my patients and tell everyone all about sweet baby elle.
i do feel so blessed to have a job i truly love. the girls that i work with make it that much more amazing. 

life is so good to us right now. 
we couldn't be more grateful. 

i really am going to try this blogging thing more. if i don't I know that i'll regret it later!!  

love. 

this is one of my favorite pictures i have of me and elle. every time i look at it i swear my heart melts into a giant puddle