10.16.2013

then there were 5

we got our family pictures done. i was a stressed out basket case. they were at 9 am out at the salt flats. trying to get 3 kids and a husband + myself all ready that early was cra-zay. the whole drive there i felt like we were forgetting something. then when we did get there my naughty word 3 year old was awful. he wouldn't pose, look, or even talk back to brooke when she would try and talk to him. and it was only like 50 degrees outside with crazy winds. once we were done we drove off and i was so bummed i felt like we weren't going to even get that one shot i have had invisioned in my head since we found out we were pregnant with elliott. an hour after our absolutely amazing photographer sent me these two. 

i cried. 

honestly it made my heart stop for just a second. it was us. the five. captured the exact way i had wanted for so long. if you need a photographer you have to go to brooke- blush photography. it's worth every penny. the pictures she has taken of us over the past years i will cherish forever. 

my whole wide world in one picture 
love- the five.