11.03.2009

BabY ShoweR and 37 WeeKs!!

Saturday the 24th of October my mom, Ryan's mom and Ryan's Step-Mom threw me a shower! It was so much fun and we got a lot of really great presents :) We are so ready for this little guy to get here! Can I just say how freaking cute ryan is?? He had a huge box wrapped in blue wrapping paper and I couldn't wait to find out what was in it. When I opened it balloons came out and there was a ton of stuff inside. He bought me sweats and a robe for the hospital and a laptop. A laptop really?? I love love him. He is going to be the best daddy ever :) And, I had another doctor's appointment today. I'm 2 and a half centimeters dialated and 60% effaced!! My doctor told me to have a bag packed by the weekend just in case he decides to come early :) If he doesn't we're scheduled for my induction on November 19th!!


This is Ryan's sister, Heather, Christy and Ry's mom Lori
Amanda, the best note taker ever :), Caleigh and Uncle Earl

Some of the crowd


Marissa, Annette, and Kaylee


And, My cake!! Ryan's cousin Debanie made it. It was the cutest cake ever!!