11.23.2009

My MoM


I just wanted to write a little bit about my mom. She is the most amazing woman I have ever known. She is so selfless and would do anything for any of us. I am more than grateful for her and words cannot explain how much she means to me. I don't know where I would be without her. She has taught me so much. I will always look up to her and strive to be the mom she was to me to my kids.. She is and always has been such a hard worker. She is honest and will tell you the truth no matter what which is very admirable. She has been through a lot and I am so proud to call her my mom. She is the BEST grandma in the whole world. You can just tell she truly loves and cares about her grandchildren more than anything. I love her so much. She is the one person I know I can go to and talk to about anything and everything. Thank you mom for everything you have ever done for me and my little family :) You are my best friend and I love you..