11.20.2009

JaGGer Krew is HERE!!!!!


Our baby finally came today, November 20th 2009 at 5:33 PM!! He weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces big big chunk :) and is 20 inches long. We are so in love with him. He looks like Kennedy so much! He has my eyes and nose and Ryan's lips..


We were supposed to come into the hospital on Thursday night but I was already dialated and effaced enough that my doctor just suggested we come in Friday at 7:00 am. I was so bummed but I knew that he would be here soon enough :) Friday morning we got a call at 5:40 from a nurse saying we had to bump us out a couple hours. I was SOOO bummed!! Finally the nurse called us back at 11:30 am asking us if we wanted to come to the hospital to have our baby :) OF COURSE we were so ready! We got our stuff and off we were to the hospital! We were checked in and situated in our room by 12:30. My doctor came in at 1:00 and broke my water. I started contracting right away. The nurse checked me and I was still dialated to a 4. I got my epidural at 3:15, which seriously saved my life. I don't know how people do it without any help!! She then started me on pitocin at 4:15, and came back and checked me again around 4:45 and I was still at a 4. She said she would check in another 30 minutes or so and was back at 5:15. She was in SHOCK because I was fully dialated and effaced and Jagger was so low. She got my doctor, they set the room up and I pushed 2 times and our baby was here. It was the easiest and fastest labor ever.

We are so in LOVE with this little man. I can't wait for his big sister to meet him. I am so sad because visitor policy doesn't allow anyone under 14 even if they are a sibling. She will just have to wait until Sunday....

Well there's the labor quickly I want to go back to staring at my baby. It's amazing to me how fast you can fall in love with someone you just met. Ahhhhhhh we love you Jagger Krew!!

We have a million pictures, we'll post them all soon... xoxo {C}hels, {R}yan, and BIG SISTER {K}ennedy