3.01.2011

day {3} and MARCH!!

ok, first off. i am SOOO excited it's march. i know it still snows until april, may, and sometimes into june, but there's just something so awesome about march. spring is right around the corner! oh yeah, and my birthday is just in a couple of weeks!! and my hubs is getting me something amaaaazing. but he doesn't know i know. ha! oh spring please come fast!!
day {3}- pet peeves.

this one is so easy for me. i find so many things annoying. there are a lot of little things that just get to me and i want to snap

my biggest pet peeve ever would have to be fake people. there are so many mean and disgusting people out there. i am a nice person until someone isn't nice to me or my fam. i don't know why people have to be so degrading to others. especially when it's not for something specific besides just being mean.

i also can't stand bratty kids. i don't know why people allow their kids to act certain ways. i work with kids almost all day. {when i do go to work :)} and want to kick them out of the office and tell them to never come back. i would never in a million years let my kids act the way i see others. ewww.
it drives me crazy when i come home at night and the front porch light isn't on.

i hate when the microwave 'press start' button is blinking

i will almost always notice when someone uses bad grammar. i mean your, you're, too, to, two,there, they're, and their. it's not hard people. ry gets irritated because i'm always correcting his writing and spelling. i just got lucky i guess :)

and i can't stand when i can't figure something out. it drives me crazy!!

other than that, i'm awesome. ;)

ps i just figured out that the computer i have had for a year and a half has a webcam on it. helloooo oblivious. wahooo! get ready for some awesome pictures.
jagger didn't think it was as cool as i did :) it was past bedtime

i knew kennedy would just LOVE it. she is my new webcam partner
in crime ;)