3.06.2011

five

i'm baaack :) i've been mia for a couple days from the blogging world and i was doing so well too! this weekend was such a blast. on saturday we went to my friends baby shower. and i have to tell you all how freaken adorable she is. she is 30 weeks pregnant and looks amazing!! she is making me so baby hungry :) i have to find a picture and put it up you'll all die. she is way too cute. her mom is the amazing 'grandma' who watches my kidlets on wednesdays and fridays when i work, and it was held at her house so of course kennedy was oh so excited to go and play with her super cute friend sophie :) sophie's mom is ashlii, who's amanda's sister. {whom i just love to pieces too} and then amanda's husband, is my sisters boyfriends brother. kinda confusing. we're all tied together in a couple of ways. i can not wait for her little babe to get her she is going to be SOO dang cute. congrats again amanda!! :)



thanks for the picture kerri :)

this is kennedy and sophie at the baby shower. i am obsessed with this picture and can't wait to blow it up and put it in kennedys room. these 2 are so dang cute

then today, {sunday} we hung all hung out together. i love sundays. as a kid they were the most boring day ever and now i look forward to them. i got 2 naps in :) lucky me! i love when ry is home on the weekends because he genuinely loves to spend time with the kids so that means i get a little break and any second i get i love to take a nap. who doesn't right? then went to ry's parents for dinner and then to my parents after! i wish weekends didn't go by so fast :( before you know it it's already sunday night again and ry's off to work.



so much has been going on i feel like a major update is in need here. i have been having super bad pains in my pelvic area and finally went into the doctor. i went in the beginning of january and the doctor said it sounded like endometriosis. i freaked. i always think worst case first. instantly i thought i wouldn't be able to have kids anymore and have to have surgery. my doctor wanted me to come back for an ultrasound. they got me in a couple weeks later and the ultrasound showed that i had a cyst rupture which was so awful to experience, which unfortuantely i had experienced in the past. since it had already ruptured there was nothing they could do besides send me home with some pain meds. and i thought endo was ruled out. which was a good thing!! then, it was a couple weeks later {last wednesday night 3/1} when the pain came back i for sure thought i had another cyst so i made an appointment and they got me in that same day. i had another ultrasound and everything looked fine, which was bad news. i get so frustrated when they can't find anything. i'm going back wednesday to consult with my obgyn and schedule a surgery date since this is our last resort. my doctor says it's most likely caused by the scar tissue from a previous surgery i had a couple years ago and definitely could be endometriosis starting. :( i hate surgery and get so nervous with how i'm going to take care of 2 kids and 2 needy dogs when i can't. ahh we'll just see how it goes. please cross your fingers everything turns out ok!!



i think this wins for longest post ever of mine!! onto the next..

day {5}- your parents
i can honestly say i have THE most amazing parents. ever. my siblings and i are so lucky to call them ours :) they have been married for almost 24 years and i admire that so much. i can't wait until ryan and i have our 24 year anniversary. it's definitely so admirable. my parents are always there whenever we've needed them. growing up we all can say they were super strict and now being a parent and seeing how we turned out i thank them for the strictness. there are parents out there that let their kids get away with doing awful things that kids shouldn't be doing and {my opinion} aren't doing the job they should be doing. some parents are more worried about being 'friends' with their kids than being a parent. i will always look up to them and be so grateful for what they've done for me. they will do anything for us or their grandkids. i couldn't ask for better grandparents for my babes. my kids LOVE my parents so much. jagger loves my dad more than he loves me. and kennedy can't wait until we move in with them. again :)

i love you mom and dad. and, thank you

xoxoxo