8.08.2011

best friends for ever and ever



christina is the best. we've been best friends for years and i am {like i've said before} so happy she decided to plan her teenage pregnancy with me ;) she's the best friend a girl could ask for. i'm not sure how it started- {remind me christy?} but 8/8 is our anniversary of being best friends. i told her a love laced post was sure to follow so- here ya go :)



thank you for always being there for me

i love everything about you.

we have fought like a married couple- and woken up best friends again :)

our daughters are best friends for life as well

we've talked everyday since we've met

she was my maid of honor

and is the best advice giver.

sometimes people have thought we were lesbians.

and she probably knows more about me than the hubs ;)

love you forever and ever. no matter what