8.30.2011

dear husband

i know you will never read this- but today i saw a husband that was not very nice to his wife. it made me so excited to come home to you. thank you for loving me for me. and for laughing with me when we both know i'm not that funny. i love you more than this whole wide world. i love the life we have made together and am so excited to see what else our future holds. we have the 2 cutest babes i have ever seen and when i watch you with them it melts my heart. maybe we can add a 3rd soon?  thank you for working nights and going to school during the day just so you can take care of us :) you are the most amazing person in this world. anyone who knows you, knows this is true. i have never heard you say anything mean about anyone. you would do anything for anybody. and- you never complain. we couldn't be more opposite ;)   you make me so happy. xo