8.28.2011

sunday funday

we just got home from bear lake this weekend. oh gosh we had so much fun. i absolutely love bear lake :) i told the hubs we should move there. he said i wouldn't last 2 days.
nothing like a good old road trip to bond with the sister. we laughed so much i thought hubs was going to throw us out of the car. what would i do without that girl. she makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. we only stayed for a day but got boating.jetskiing.tubing.swimming.beach playing.and raspberry shakes all in. until next year bear lake- we will miss you.



little miss started 1st grade. it is so weird to me that she is that old already. it feels like she was just a little baby. she loves school but asked me why they had to eat lunch there. i told her she would be eating lunch everyday at school. 'ooooooh' she wasn't excited about my answer. the days are long but they go by fast she tells me ;) she is the most gorgeous 1st grader there is. i love her more than she will ever know. she makes me so proud to be her mom.

monday- blahhhh.
i wish everyday was the weekend ;)