7.18.2012

guess who's getting lasik??

not me!
i am so bummed.
actually bummed is an understatement.
i'm so pissed.
that's better!
i have been contemplating getting lasik for years. i have 20/200 vision.
i'm considered legally blind. and every year when spring turns to summer my eyes go wacko. i finally set up an appointment to go in and get a consult to see how much it was since we have money in our flex spending and i get a discount through our vision insurance.
luckily christina went with me or else it would have been the most boring appointment. ever.
they did so many tests and after an hour  i finally met with the doctor. he told me i wasn't a candidate.
whaaaat?
apparently 20% of people aren't able to do it. so that's great i get to live with these stupid eyes until i'm at least 30.
bahhhhhhh.

i told christy that instead of spending $3,000 on my eyes, i'm putting it towards upgrades for our new house ;)
it made me feel just a little bit better.
wanting something SO bad and knowing it's not even an option anymore, sucks.





and then i couldn't even see for an hour after because my eyes were so dialated. ugh. not a good day