8.10.2012

friends like these

there are certain people that come into your life for a reason. ryan i truly believe was put in my life to be my other better half. the guy amazes me everyday with his patience. he works over full time, {graveyard shift. bluhhh } goes to school, takes care of the kids, always does the laundry, and puts up with my crazy rants ;) and he never complains about it. straight from heaven I swear it.

i have been so blessed and fortunate enough to have such amazing friends and family.

i have no idea where we would be without my family. no matter the circumstance we were always welcome in their home. without them we wouldn't have our house we bought a couple years ago and we wouldn't be building an amazing house now. we will always be so grateful for that and we will never forget the struggle it was for them and how selfless they were by letting us move in.

i have had friends come and go like most people do- but i really love the friends we've stayed close with.

yesterday i was having an awful day. {keep in mind I'm uber dramatic} i woke up and there was no coffee creamer left. so of course no coffee. my friend ash had an appointment with us and came walking in with a coffee. ash- you have no idea how much that made my day. i will always remember that ;) love you so much!! you'll always be in my little black book xo
chel