7.08.2011

miss caylee



i got a text from my sister on tuesday and all it said was- i'm so pissed. i knew right away she was talking about the casey anthony verdict. when i heard she was aquitted of murdering her little girl my eyes immediately got teary. i feel in my heart that she 100% did this. it's sick to think of how off our justice system really is. people will get locked up for life because of drugs {which don't get me wrong is EXTREMELY wrong too} but we let murderes of wives, friends, babies, and little kids walk free. it's so disgusting to me. everytime i think about it i literally get sick to my stomach. i tell myself maybe this is a blessing in disguise. maybe casey 'blending' back into society is going to be worse than prison would have been. i could only hope. there has to be some justice for this little girl. i hug my babes even closer now. i am so grateful to be their mama and could never imagine hurting them the way little miss caylee was hurt. i love that little girl and i have never met her. my heart just hurts for her. i hope in some way justice will be served to casey.


Oh- and i have no doubt there's not a special place in hell for each one of her piece of shiz defense attorneys