7.21.2011

summer.loving


this summer has been absolutely amazing. we've been camping. to lagoon. the pool. late nights in the front yard with a snow shack. learning to ride bikes :) eating popsicles. we've been to parades. draper days. barbeques. weddings! family reunions to come. and then we're going to minnesota in a couple weeks!! {without jags. thankfully ;) } i really don't want summer to end :( i feel like it went by sooo fast. school stuff is already out!


my sister is in lake powell and i'm so jealous. i love that place. i told hubs today that one day we'll have our own houseboat and go every other week in the summer ;) he liked that idea. we leave to go camping again tomorrow. i can't wait. there's nothing like getting away and not having a care in the world.


i am one blessed girl


gramps taught kennedy how to ride her bike!! she's a pro now.


i really want to get us matching beach cruiser bikes. how cute would that be!


we've gone to lagoon 4 times so far! and my little babe is getting so brave!!
she had to text my dad and tell him she went on spider and colossus because
'he would be so proud of her'
and he was :)
christina and hailey are the best lagoon buddies



the miss and of course- her peace sign



i l.o.v.e this picture. how did i get so dang lucky to have these amazing

little babes? i squeeze them everyday




chelsey and my cousin, andrew got married!! their wedding


was amazing!! it was so pretty. and she looked amazingly gorgeous


they're coming to minnesota with us in a couple of weeks!


i can't even wait it's going to be so much fun!!



she.loves.the.camera






ooooh myyy goodness. i could kiss him all day long



chelsey. kennedy. and i at her beautiful wedding


i'm really not that tall i promise. i look like a giant here. she was barefoot


and i had tall shoes on.


i hate being tall



this is how dad kept mick entertianed at the wedding.


he kept throwing him over and over and over.


it was pretty cute. i love to watch my boys together



me and my cousin! i can't believe he is married! and taller than me!
i swear it was just yesterday when we were in our christmas pj's


and playing nintendo waiting for santa to come








then- it was adam and ranie's wedding!! i love them so much! they are some of our best friends.


ranie has some amazing family and friends in jersey that i think need to move out here!


this is 4 of the bridesmaids getting ready! they got married up at the johnson mill in midway. it was such a gorgeous wedding!!



me and kate :)




london was one of the flowergirls. she is so dang cute her and


kennedy played all day long

the hubs and i walking down the aisle. this is the only picture i have so far


and of course my eyes are closed.


their whole day was perfect



the 2 cutest flowergirls ever!!



i have known maddie since she was tiny! we have an annual barbeque


at a family friends house before the 4th. there is always so much food


mmm delish.






jagger loves his grandpa. i love watching them together too


jag loves to help out in the garage with anything he can


and i think he's caused 2 flat tires on my car and then my parents


truck from playing with screws. he like to put them places where they shouldn't be.







case and point. this is where i found him this morning. it's so hard


to get me.kennedy. and jagger all ready and out of the house.


i swear it takes forever. i was doing kennedy's hair and noticed it


was too quiet. i went to find jagger and this is where he was. he is


obsessed with connors 4 wheeler.


he is such.a.boy



me and my favorite neice in the whole wide world!! i stole her from her mom


and took her to the pool and then draper days with me. and she even had a sleepover :)


she told me i'm her favorite aunt ;)


she loves me so much. she didn't leave my sight the whole time i had her.


i told my mom if it was guaranteed that i could get a little girl that loved me like berklee does- i'd get pregnant today. my luck i'd get twin boys ;)



..summer-please slow down

love- me :)