7.12.2011

new yowrk


i wish i talked like the new yowrkers do. and the jerseys do too. my lovely friend christina says it's a complete turn off and people lose points when they have that accent. i think they're lucky, that's why i've always called my mom- ma. i have had 2 cousins serve for our country. and i am so so grateful for them. they're both home and safe and rhea is married! {remember new york round 2?}

my parents told me a couple days ago that my other cousin, carmen {boy} is going back to afghanistan. yuck. he has been like a big brother to me. i love him so much and i do not like the idea of my family, or anyone for that matter going overseas in that mess. it makes my heart sad. carmen leaves tomorrow so everyone say an extra prayer for him. good luck cousin i love you so much!!





new york round 1- it's me and rheaaaa :)



dad.caleigh.me.carmen