10.12.2011

family pictures.2011.

i love my family.
we hadn't had family pictures taken since you used to take your kids to kiddie kandids
with old navy pull over fleece zip up vests.
we were so long over due with a shoot.
our photographer is so amazing.
she captured our family just perfectly.
the pictures of me and my little family make me so
proud.
i am so happy to be where i am today.

enjoy.

my poor brother having to grow up with 3 older sisters. haha :)



             oh kennedy rian. you are so gorgeous. sometimes it makes me cry to look at pictures like this.





my kids and niece are so lucky to have such an amazing grandpa. it's so cliche but he is honestly the best. just yesterday when kennedy and i were in disneyland- my dad wanted to keep jagger home to hang out with him instead of him going to grandma kerris :) the little things like that mean so much. especially to me. i didn't really have grandparents growing up so it really melts my heart to see how amazing of grandparents they are.



caleigh.jagger.ryan.chelsie.kennedy.dad.mom.cydney.berklee.connor




this picture makes me so happy. i am so in love with hubs. we have got it made together.
 and dang- i make some cute babies ;)


the most handsome almost 2 year old you'll ever see. man i love that little boy!!




my sister who makes me laugh until i pee my pants. isn't she beautiful? and my favorite niece. 
she loves me and can say chosh. i secretly don't ever want her to really learn how to say
my name. i think it's so dang cute




jaggers entertainment through the photoshoot. 
it definitely helped :)
                                                     




   my sister is so dang pretty.
we still fight like we're 12 sometimes
but i love her so much




my little brother is so grown up. and so dang cute.
he's single too ;)