10.24.2011

happy monday

i saw this on good old facebook today and i love it- i feel like it was written just for me :)
enjoy.

i push doors that clearly say PULL.
i laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing.
i walk into a room and forget why I was there.
i count on my fingers in math.
i hide the pain from my loved ones.
i say it is a long story when it's really not.
i cry a lot more than you think I do.
i care about people who don't care about me.
i try to do things before the microwave beeps.
i listen to you even when you don't listen to me.

 
today was such a good day. i came home dreading the 4 loads of laundry
{ that really should have been at least 7 but i cram the washer way too full }
it needed to be all folded and put away.
you know- the worst part about doing laundry.
and the hubs had it all done.

i married a good man :)