10.20.2011

well..he crawls out of his crib

jagger has figured out how to climb out of his crib. i could kill my dad for teaching him how!! ever since he learned it's been such a nightmare to get him to sleep. he used to go to sleep at 7 or 7:30. it's almost 9 and i've put him in his crib 8 times already tonight. and- now he's in the computer room with me playing with his toys. it's exhausting. this time of day used to be my favorite. it was my time to relax all by myself until the next crazy day began :) oh man this is not fun at all. i know i need to be strict and once he lays down i need to keep laying him down until he's alseep or he'll never learn and this will be a struggle for who knows how long! he's lucky he's so dang cute or he'd be in big trouble ;)

every year we get the pumpkin pizzas from papa murphys. kennedy loves it!
cheap and easy dinner with no clean up. you can't beat that