10.19.2011

i got puked on today

i love my job. i really do. i even love the kids who run around the office with no shoes on. well- sometimes not those kids. i usually luck out on not having to get impressions of kids' teeth that are gaggers. today god hated me. it was the craziest day. ever. the second i put the tray in the kids mouth blahhhh he puked all over. i don't know how i didn't throw up right after him. i told my boss i need a raise.

on a good note- tomorrow is my friday! wahoooo. a whole day to myself. you know you're a mom/housemaid/laundromat when all you can think about doing is cleaning the kids room and finally getting all the laundry caught up. really though- it's amazing what you can get done without 2 little munchkins running around.

disneyland was so amazing. except all the damn people. and the blisters my feet got from walking so much. i have never seen that many people crammed into one place. it was nuts. the girls had such a blast though and i would do it again in a heartbeat. those pictures are to come :) until then i took pictures with my phone. the quality is just amazing!

                                                        80's night.cleopatra.and a witch


one of the nights we let the girls do mickey's halloween party. it was so cute. christy and i decided if we were paying that much extra we were going to dress up too :)




        the girls loved playing at sephora in downtown disney. i think their bright pink lips look awesome





we went to a pumpkin patch on saturday! it was so cute. but it was really weird being so hot instead of cold. i love that this weather has been so amazing. kennedy's future mother in law carson got some really cute pictures. and of course i forgot my camera. remember my brain problem? so the only one i got is of tina and i :) poor hubs. he's never in any pictures because he's always the one taking them. on my phone :)